Long To Take Outdoor Snaps That Your Audiences Fixate Upon?
Of course you do.
After all, so many awesome things happen in the great outdoors.
Captivating nature scenes. Compelling street scenes. Stunning cityscapes.
Outdoor photography holds so many possibilities. The list is endless.
If you’re just starting out in the realm of outdoor photography, you’re probably trying to learn through trial and error.
Believe me. We’ve all been there.
But the fact of the matter is, that’s just not necessary anymore.
With so many great guides and tutorials now available, even a beginner can take on the thrilling world of outdoor photography.
However, all outdoor photography guides are not the same.
Some are hard to understand, loaded with “shop talk” and technical language.
Others may be more on your level, but they don’t convey the skills you really need.
After all, you may be a beginner now…but you don’t want to stay that way.
You want to advance to a professional level, to give the outdoor scenes you capture the beauty they deserve.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could find a photography guide that has simple, clear terms for a beginner, yet takes your skills to the level of a professional?
Does that seem like too much to expect?
Well, not anymore.
An Outdoor Photography Guide Just For You
What The Course Comprises Of!
Here it is…the definitive outdoor photography guide for beginners, from successful photographer Josh Katz.
Here is everything included.
- 73 short, clear video lessons
- 9 total hours of training
- 20 downloadable PDF guides, for a total of about 60 pages
- 10 challenges to give you immediate hands-on experience
- An additional Lightroom Master class
- Bonus material
- Compatibility with any camera with manual settings, including DSLRs, point and shoots, and Smartphone cameras
- Risk-free money-back guarantee
The Following Topics Are Covered:
- Introduction: How to Get the Most Out of the Training
- Camera Types: Film Vs. Digital
- Best Camera For Beginners
- Neutral Density Filters
- Smart Phones
- What’s In My Camera Bag?
- Camera Settings
- Shutter Speed
- Camera Modes – Aperture, Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, & More
- Your Camera Explained (Canon, Nikon, etc.)
- Focusing: Modes and Points
- Focusing: Strategies
- Focusing: Back Button and Auto Focus
- Introduction to Composition
- Top 11 Composition Rules
- How to Use Composition
- Introduction to Classic Outdoor Shots
- Planning Landscapes
- Sunrise and Sunset Photography
- Shooting Panoramas
- Editing and Posting Panoramas
- Outside Portraiture
- Ultimate Landscape Panorama
- Getting Technical
- Long Exposure
- Smartphone Long Exposures
- Daytime Long Exposure With Neutral Density Filters
- Astrophotography: Shooting Stars
- Introduction to Urban Photography
- Urban Portraiture
- Street Photography
- Night Shooting
- Introduction to Lightroom
- Why Lightroom?
- Downloading Lightroom
- Getting Started: Navigating, Importing, Organizing, Exporting
- Tone Curve
- Advanced Coloring – HSL + Split Toning
- Detail, Lens Correction, Transform, Effects
- Creating Snapshots and Presets
- Local Adjustments
- Case Study: Landscapes
- Case Study: Street Scenes
- Case Study: Portraiture
- Day and Night Challenge
- Intro to Making Money As a Photographer
- Building a Website
- Printing and Framing Your Photos
- Social Media
- 9 Ways To Keep Progressing
- Going Pro Challenge
A Glimpse In To The Results From This Outdoor Photography Guide
Reviews On This Amazing Guide
From Beginner to Expert…In No Time
If you are a beginner photographer who yearns to leap ahead to a level of stunning expertise…this may be the chance you’ve been waiting for.
Josh Katz’s step-by-step system is guaranteed to give you immediate results.
Best of all, you can move through the course at your own pace, in any order you want.
Follow it in chronological order or simply jump to the topics that you’re most excited about.
This is very different from traditional courses, in which you may have to spend hours studying topics which may be unimportant to you before getting to the good stuff.
With base, bonus and mega challenges incorporated into the curriculum, you get the opportunity to try out your skills at every level of proficiency.
And the skills you can master are as widely varied as art itself: portraits, gorgeous landscapes, oceans, mountains, snow-covered trees, and the lights of a city skyline.
Once you’ve purchased this course, you will be on your way to becoming a skilled outdoor photographer…and there’s no going back!