Monopod done right: durable, portable, and untiringly useful
Delivery in the US only
These two carbon-fiber best-sellers from Fotopro are just what you need from a professional monopod. They’re light enough to travel wherever you go – yet sturdy enough to hold up under persistent use. Compact and stylish, they’re monopods made for high-endurance performance.
For this deal, we’re offering Fotopro’s two high-end models: the NGC-65 and the NGC-75. Both are made from advanced carbon fiber and easy to use. With their ergonomic G-Lock system, extending or collapsing your mono-pod only requires a ¼ turn — instead of twisting and tightening.
NGC-65 — Weight: 0.8 pounds; Capacity: 11 pounds; Max height: 57.4 in.; Folded length: 15.9 in.
NGC-75 (SOLD OUT) — Weight: 1.1 pounds; Capacity: 17.6 pounds; Max height: 62.6 in.; Folded length: 17.3 in.
The NGC-65 Monopod is a lightweight carbon fiber Mono-pod. Ideal for sports, hiking, and travel photographers. The ergonomic G-Lock leg lock system makes it easy to extend or collapse the mono-pod. Includes: carry bag, waist holster, wrist band strap and hex tool
- 100% Carbon fiber tubes
- Universal camera screw with 3/8 & 1/4
- Extended max height: 57 Inch (1460 mm)
- Folded length: 16 inch (405 mm)
- With support & carry pouch
The NGC-75 monopod (SOLD OUT) is Fotopro’s strongest carbon fiber monopod. The NGC-75 is compact, light, easy to travel with, and great for professional photographers in all disciplines. Offers 8x wrapped carbon fiber legs for increased load capacity over the NGC-65. The ergonomic G-Lock leg lock system makes it easy to extend or collapse the monopod. The dual thread screw base gives you the choice to attach either directly to a camera or to a ball head. Includes: carry bag, waist holster, wrist band strap and hex tool.
- Lightweight and durable 8-layer 100% carbon fiber legs
- 5 leg sections for portability and compact design
- Ergonomic G-Lock design – ¼ turn to lock or loosen the leg sections
- Easy to extend and retract when on the go
- Monopod with Universal camera screw base with 3/8” and ¼” threads