1-Click Image Composite Editor
Imagine & Then Create With StudioMagic
There is nothing quite as enticing to the soul of a photographer than the possibilities of a great image composite editor.
Composite photos open up the unlimited potential to the imagination.
What if you could add sunbeams to the ambient light to change the mood of the photo? Or instantly add personality to a boring photo with an edgy grunge look?
All these possibilities and much more are available to you through the magic of Photoshop. So why are you not taking advantage of them?
One problem is a lack of time. Mastering the many Photoshop tools necessary to create stunning composite photos is a lengthy trial-and-error process.
And when you’re running a photography business, time is money.
And that brings us to the next problem: money. Purchasing the tools and training you need can take a huge chunk out of your bottom line which may be difficult to earn back.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could create any composite photo you could imagine…with just one click? Well, now you can with this image composite editor you can.
The Image Composite Editor You’ve Been Waiting For…
StudioMagic puts five spectacular tool sets at your immediate disposal, allowing you infinite possibilities for creation.
For example, you can add clouds, moon, stars, or even a rainbow to a dull sky to instantly take your photos from dull to intriguing. Or you can instantly create compelling images of water or mirror reflections.
These are just a few of the stunning options available with this image composite editor.
The tools are built right into Photoshop panels to give you incomparable ease of use.
This image composite editor is 100% compatible with Photoshop CS5-CS6 as well as all of Adobe CC-CC2018 +.
The ability to accomplish hours of work in just one click will be a huge asset to novices as well as seasoned professionals.
It will eliminate the novice’s costly learning curve and simplify the expert’s workflow to increase efficiency.
Just imagine wowing prospective customers as you demonstrate the magic of transforming their photos from the ho-hum to the extraordinary right before their eyes.
They will find your magic irresistible.
Before/After Magic With This Image Composite Editor
A Sneak Peek Into These Five-Star Plugins
Here's What Others Have To Say
What Will You Get?
2 Composting Plugins For Photoshop: Studiomagic 1 and Studiomagic 2
This Image Composite Editor Includes the Following Toolsets:
- Enviro: to Add Photo Effects for Different Seasons
- Lightingeffex: to Create Effects That Mimic Those of Natural Light
- Reflections: for Nuanced Images of Water and Mirror Reflections
- Compositor: to Easily Add Popular Image Enhancements Like a Moon, a Rainbow, or Lightning
- Hyperzap: to Give Photos a Contemporary Edge Using Color Pop or Grunge Boost Effects
- Compatible With Both MAC & Windows OS
- StudioMagic Only Works With Photoshop CC 2017 – 2021 & Onwards
- Layercake Backgrounds and Action Sets Work with Any Version of Photoshop
- Action Sets Might Run in the Most Recent Versions Photoshop Elements
- Backgrounds Can Be Used with Any Application That Opens a Jpeg File
- Layered PSD & Tiff Sheets Can Be Used with Any Application Which Uses and Builds Layers
- The Plugin Does Not Work with Photoshop Elements, Photoshop CS5, CS6
Note: Action Sets Are for Photoshop Only. Actions Will Not Work with Other Editing Programs.
A Magical Deal That Won’t Last Long
This all probably sounds too good to be true. And in a way, it is.
It would cost hundreds, possibly thousands, of dollars to purchase the equivalent tools and training anywhere else.
You don’t have to do that, though. This image composite editor only costs $249 from PhotoWhoa.
And even better: right now, you can purchase StudioMagic at a whopping 80% discount, at a price of just $49.95.
That’s a truly magical deal on a magical product. But like any kind of magic, it won’t be around for long.