Want To Make Your Captures More Edgy?
Spending your time capturing that perfect moment, but still, it doesn’t seem even half as good as what it could look like. Is the thing that drives you towards HDR photography.
HDR photography not just allows you to edit the capture for color, saturation, etc. but also for sharpness, denoising, and many other things.
Here is a product that’ll offer you things beyond your imagination, with the ease of a great UI.
Presenting The HDR Pro 7 Professional
Top Highlights Of The HDR Pro 7
Here is a summary of some of the most important features of the HDR Pro 7 professional:
- 4K support for the program interfaces
- Image alignment according to subject type: Landscape, architecture and many more
- Color-exact tone mapping for clear and realistic color rendering
- 8 digital color filters for selective simulation of chromatic photo filters
- 5 new HDR distribution presets guaranteeing optimal utilization of image light information
- Enhanced tools – more presets, more filters, redesigned styles
- Best results with minimal effort
- Optimized for individual images and image series, with or without tripods
- Standalone version and plugin for Adobe® Lightroom Classic® and Photoshop®
- Enhanced performance efficiency
- WINDOWS & MAC system software
- Automatic File Save with or without cropping edits
- Automatic File Save in maximum resolution
- Automatic Grain Engine reset capabilities
- File Save extensions added to the file name in batch-processing can now be optionally deactivated
- Information dialogues display on/off
- Automatic Denoise Optimisation on/off
The plug-in functionality is currently not supported by macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Windows 10/8/7, 64 Bit, Processor Intel I5, 4 GB HDD, 2 GB HDD,1.280 x 1024 Pixels Screen Resolution, Graphic Card: DirectX-8-compatible, 128 MB, 32 bit colour depth
- Mac OS X ab 10.7, 64 Bit, Processor Intel/G5, 4 GB HDD, 2 GB HDD, 1.280 x 1024 Pixels Screen Resolution
- Windows 10/8/7, 32 Bit, Processor Core Duo, 2 GB HDD, 2 GB HDD, 1.280 x 1024 Pixels Screen Resolution, Graphic: DirectX-8-compatible, 128 MB, 32 bit colour depth
- Mac OS X ab 10.7, 64 Bit, Processor Intel/G5, 2 GB HDD, 2 GB HDD, 1.280 x 1024 Pixels Screen Resolution
What Impact Does The HDR Pro 7 Have On The Stills
Check Out Some User Reviews For The HDR Pro 7
Drastically Transform Your Efforts With The HDR Pro 7
With the change in technology & extraordinary results that we all envision, it’s tough to keep up in the race!
Or maybe not! The HDR Pro 7 for professionals is a Software that will have your back in all your creative excursions!
Can it get any better? Yeah, it can!
You get this amazingly comprehensive Software with a guide to use it at just $39!