So how do you manage those plus the rest? What’s your approach to making every single detail as sharp or soft as you want it?
Fixel’s Detailizer 2 Photoshop Sharpen Plugin will cover all your bases. Developed first for AfterEffects, now tooled for Photoshop, it’s a popular way to adjust the intensity of your photo’s details through five sliding scales — without distorting your photo or shifting colors.
You’ll get a plug-in that enables you to control detail visibility in a ranked scale of magnitude (sorted from finest detail to the largest) and all done in a super-simple interface that looks and works like an audio equalizer.
Also, Fixel Detailizer is constantly among the Best Sellers and Top Rated lists of Photoshop Plug In’s at Adobe Exchange.
For example, in a standard headshot, your finest details are usually found in the hair, where the variance of light is highest. At the opposite end, where light is most smoothed out against a large area, you have the cheeks.
Detailizer 2 photoshop sharpen plugin will group together the finest details in one scale (the hair in this case) and group the next finest until you have five scales. With each scale corresponding to a different size of detail, you’ll adjust the intensity of sharpness in only the areas you want.
You’ll get a finessed approach that’s smarter and faster. And since you’re reading this, you’re getting Detailizer for a 40% discount that you won’t find anywhere else. It’s $18 for only a limited time.
A few examples
Detailizer 2 photoshop sharpen plugin features:
- Five Scales of Frequency — manipulate your image’s sharpness in five different areas, ranged from the smallest detail to the largest
- No Clipping — even the most extreme intensity won’t clip
- 8bit, 16bit & 32bit File Support– it works on these popular files (including HDR)
- Preserve Saturation Mode — the filter will affect the luminosity channel only, no color shifting
- Intuitive & User-Friendly IUser-Friendly is photoshop plugin looks and works like an audio equalizer, plus full integration with Adobe Photoshop, including the ability to use scripts to automate workflows
- New UI
- Faster and better new UI with History Panel
- Added Luminosity Mode
- Adjust the image with no change of Hue and Saturation.
- Large Image Support
- The previous version was limited to 30,000 x 30,000 images.
- Faster and Improved Engine
- This version optimized the algorithm for better and faster operation.
- Intel (Or compatible) CPU with SSE 4 Support (Most CPU’s from 2007 and above).
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB is recommended) or above.
- Windows (64 Bit Version)
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10.
macOS 10.7 and above.
- Adobe Photoshop 64 Bit Version
Photoshop CS6 / Photoshop CC / Photoshop CC 2014 / Photoshop CC 2015 / Photoshop CC 2017 / Photoshop CC 2018.
What others are saying
I use Fixel Detailizer 2Ae as part of my overall workflow. It does what it claims, it allow you to control and enhance the details and contrast level at each scale and it does this quite effectively – Anthony Cooper
Love Fixel Detailizer as it allows you to have full control on detail enhancement you require. Couldn’t do without it in my workflow. Fixel Algorithms has amazing support. Worth way more than 5 stars! – Rosa Perry
Essential workflow tool
I have used many detail enhancers, the more I use fixel detailizer the more I’m convinced it’s the best. the team offers wonderful support. highly recommended. – Peter Andrews