The 20 Incredibly Realistic Charcoal Drawing & Sketching Effects is a collection of beautiful and realistic charcoal drawing and sketching effects that help to transform an ordinary picture into a masterpiece. These effects are versatile and can be applied to different applications.
These special effects can be applied to any image to give them those amazing photoshop effects. It will instantly transform the picture from just a random picture to something very special. You can say goodbye to that stereotype looking pictures.
It can be used with different types of images such as portraits and figure studies. Every amazing photoshop effect is designed to transform pictures into beautiful charcoal drawings utilizing different styles. These charcoal drawings can then be easily printed to produce artistic images, greeting cards or even uploaded to social media pages.
Have I caught your attention yet?
The usefulness of these effects makes it a one-stop location to get your bundles of different drawings and sketch styles. It is comprised of different features that make it a top choice to create beautiful charcoal effects.
The ultimate collection of drawing & sketching styles.
Features & Tech Specs
- Bundles of 20 different charcoal drawing and sketching effects
- Applicable to Photoshop (versions: CS5 through Creative Cloud 2018) and Adobe Elements (versions: Versions 13 and 14)
- Operating systems: Mac OS X and Windows
- Can be used with different image types
- Easy to use
- Compatible with Mac OS and Windows
Bonus: 12 Caricature & Rough Drawing Effects
9 Unique Effects In One Package
This package contains all the Photoshop action scripts you need to transform your photos into original drawings and paintings.
There are two Photoshop scripts:
- Rough Color Drawing
- Colour Caricature
Rough Drawing script includes four effects:
- Light – The light rough drawing effect
- Styled – Gives a stylized look
- Textured – The textured effect with a slightly desaturated style
- Dark – The dark drawing gives a darker shade of colour
Colour Caricature script includes eight effects:
- Crayon – The playfully colourful look of a crayon drawing.
- Heavy Crayon – With firm, vibrant lines and hues.
- Color Caricature – A fun, colorful drawing.
- Soft Color Caricature – Soft and gentle shades added to a pencil drawing.
- Smooth Color Caricature – Gently blended colours liven up a drawing.
- Smudge Color Caricature – Colors delicately smudged like an old-fashioned oil painting.
- Black and White – A simple but dramatic pencil sketch.
- Draw Caricature – A drawing that playfully captures your subject as a caricature
How to use the Charcoal script
- Open an image in Photoshop or Elements.
- In Photoshop, you select the script through the drop-down Photoshop menu File >> Scripts >> Browse… and select the script from the folder you’ve stored it in.
- In Elements, select ‘Expert Mode’ then select the script through the menu File >> Open (and in the dialog box select ‘Enable all documents’) then select the script from the folder you’ve stored it in. Select the script through the menu item, as above, or Drag the script onto the app’s icon.
- A drop-down menu box will let you select a Charcoal style.
- You can choose from 20 unique styles.
- You can further customize the look of any of the art styles.
- You also have the ability to increase or decrease the intensity of outlines, tones, density, and even color and texture.
- Also, there is one additional dropdown selection in the menu ‘Output All 20 Charcoal Styles to JPG’. This will allow you to export your image with all 20 art styles as JPGs. It will create the art layers and then ask you to select or create a folder to store the sample images in. It will then output the JPG files the same size as the original image.