Best photo editing software
Stunning Visual Effects For Photographers
Are you looking for the best photo editing software on the market? It doesn’t seem like it’s asking much, does it?
After all, Photoshop makes the photo editing process so much easier and more intuitive than it ever was before.
Twenty years ago, we could never even have imagined the repertoire of effects that are possible today.
But how can you get your hands on those effects? How can you make them part of your photography workflow? When it comes to finding the best photo editing software, it can feel like a time-consuming guessing game.
You have such a clear vision of what you want to achieve with your photography.
Yet somehow, the effects seem to disappoint. Your artistic inspiration demands different effects for every mood.
You need the freedom to experiment boldly with color, to transform a photo into a stunning film image, to cast an eerie haze or fog that makes a mundane photo into something surreal.
But somehow, the results never quite measure up to your compelling and breathtaking vision, even after many hours fussing over them in the digital darkroom.
It’s hard to find even a few good Photoshop effects, let alone the vast collection of them that your creativity requires. Until now! Because we have got you the best photo editing software in the industry.
A Complete Collection of Visual Effects
Boris Fx Optics Brings You Tons of Effects, Including:
- Film Lab
- Color Gradient
- Color Spot
- ND Gradient
- Skin Tone
- 294 Color and Black and White Still Photographic Film Stocks, Motion Picture Films Stocks and Historical Photographic Processes
- 89 Color Grading Presets
- 159 Stylized Color and Black and White Looks
- Light Filters
- Render Filters
- Blur and Defocus Filters
- Stylize Filters
Other Features :
- Sophisticated but Easy to Use Masking Tools
- Gestural Stroke Based Masking
- Gradient, Spot, Path, Snap, EZ Mask, Selection, and Paint Mask Types
- The Ability to Combine Multiple Masks Using Blend Modes
- Viewer Resolution Preview Controls
- Variation and Seed Generators
- Non-Destructive Workflow for Ultimate Flexibility
- Can Be Applied as a Photoshop Smart Filter
- Batch Processing in the Optics Standalone Application
- Adobe Photoshop CC and up (64 Bit Only)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 and up (Non-app store version)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic
- Optics Standalone Application
- MacOS or Windows
Feedback From Industry Experts
Here's A Sneak Peak Into Optics user interface
Before/After Results With The Best Photo Editing Software
The Best Photo Editing Software On the Market
At last, you have access to the same photo editing software used by professional filmmakers.
If you want to produce effects worthy of a scene from an Avengers’ film, this is the chance you’ve been waiting for. This photo editing software is so comprehensive that it might be the last you’ll ever purchase.
Every effect you’ve ever wanted to try is right here. You can experiment with specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film stocks, color correction and so much more without purchasing any further new software or equipment.
It can be integrated effortlessly with the platforms and equipment you already use, whether Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom, on a Windows or a Mac device.
With 160 filters and thousands of presets, you’ll never again have to waste time searching for exactly the right effect.
Want to make your photo look like a scene from a vintage film? It’s easy. Want to add an element of sci-fi?
There are tons of effects just for that.
And now for a limited time, you can get the entire package for just $119, an amazing discount off the original selling price of $149.