Do you wish that you could learn the secrets behind capturing better images?
Learning Photography Skills
Photography is a complex art and there is always something more to learn. It’s not just about pointing your camera at the subject and clicking a button – it’s about knowing how to find the right composition, how to get the lighting just right, what settings to use on your camera, what angle to shoot from, when to take the photo and so much more.
Fortunately, these are all lessons that you can learn. Once you obtain these skills, you will be much more confident in your ability to capture beautiful images that will impress the viewer. It’s just a matter of taking the time to learn, practice and improve your photography.
Creative photography techniques can be confusing at first. The professionals make it look easy, so many people assume that they just have a “natural gift.” However, those professionals have spent a long time learning skills and techniques that they use to make the photos they take more compelling. When you learn these skills, you will see the difference in your photographs too.
Anne Teaches Creative Photography Techniques
When it comes to learning new creative photography techniques, it helps to find great resources such as courses and ebooks with valuable knowledge that you can draw upon. A great example of this is “The Compelling Photograph 1 & 2,” which are e-books that offer useful insight for photographers who are looking to improve their skills.
These ebooks are written by Anne McKinnell, who is a professional photographer, writer, and traveler. She has an incredible amount of expertise in photography and the concrete, useful advice she offers is based on years of experience. She works as a full-time nomadic photographer and she has a large following online as well as a popular and successful blog.
Plus, Anne writes in a very clear and concise style that is easy to understand, even if you are a beginner to the world of photography. She focuses on the essential building blocks first, breaking down the complex subject of photography into small bite-sized lessons that anyone will be able to learn from. She explains the complicated topics without a lot of techno lingo, which is very helpful.
Why Will These eBooks Help You Improve Your Photography?
The main reason why these ebooks will be incredibly beneficial to any photographer is the enormous amount of useful, practical tips inside. Here are some of the things that you will learn from The Compelling Photograph 1 & 2:
This important volume will give you an introduction to some of the essentials of photography – skills that will really improve your images.
- You will learn to train your eye to notice textures and small details so that you can focus on them to create more interesting photographs.
- The book will show you how to use lines in your composition to draw the eye of the viewer around the photo.
- You’ll learn about the use of reflections and how they can add depth and intrigue to your composition.
- You’ll learn how to use silhouettes to add more drama, intrigue, and mystery to your photos.
- The book also talks about how to use natural frames within the setting to make your image more visually interesting.
- You will find helpful tips for close-up photography.
- You’ll learn about the “Rule of Thirds” – one of the most important rules of composition in photographs.
The lessons in book two will expand on what you learned in book one, giving you even more helpful and in-depth lessons to take your photography to the next level.
- You’ll also learn about when to break the rule of thirds and how to use symmetry to create images that are equally striking.
- The book will also teach you about the depth of field so that you can choose where to place the focal point in your image.
- You will learn the concept of “leading lines” and how to use them in your photos to draw the viewer into the image.
- You will learn about minimalism in photography and how sometimes less is more.
- You’ll learn the correct techniques for long exposure photos so that you can create that beautiful, dreamy effect without making a blurry image.
These are just a few of the many lessons that you will learn from these helpful and informative books about photography. Anne lays out everything in a clear and easy to follow way so that you can understand it well.
Usually, the two books in the bundle can be purchased for $9.99 each. However, we are offering a deal – both books for only $9.99. They are both equally helpful and the knowledge in the second book builds on what you have learned in the first book.