How Often Do You Take Couple Portraits?
If you don’t do this well (or at all), you’re missing out on one of the most basic sources of profit in the photography business.
Engagements, weddings, and family photos all feature couples as their centerpiece. And the photographer who knows how to work successfully with couples has a clear advantage over those who don’t.
And at its heart, it’s about so much more than posing your couple effectively. You also need to know how to maximize camera angle and lenses to get the best effect. How to find the right location for a romantic shoot. And even finding couples who are in need of your services can be a challenge.
You might wonder if these are things that can be learned. It seems like so much of photography is based on visual intuition and inspiration. But that’s not entirely true. Effective strategies for couple portraits can be learned. But how?
Surprisingly for such an important topic, the Internet has very little to say on couple portraits. You can find some charming suggestions for poses, but that’s about it. When it comes to the practical nuts and bolts of creating great couple portraits, it seems like you’re on your own.
Here's What You Can Create With This Guide
The Ultimate Guide to Couple Portraits
This new Couple Posing Guide will soon become your go-to reference for couple portraits.
- A 209-page guide
- 50 4×6 Couple Posing Cards (printer- and mobile-friendly)
- Camera Gear/Lighting Equipment
- 13 Engagement Guest Book Templates for a 20-sided (10 page), 12×12 engagement album
- Two email templates for engagement sessions
- 50 Couple Posing Cards
Topics covered in the guide include:
- Finding and Booking Clients
- Preparing and Styling the session
- How to warm up your clients
- Finding Poses/Coming up with new ideas
- Tips for posing couples of varying heights
- How to remedy those awkward poses
- Major no-nos
- Myriad posing techniques, workflow, and variations to keep it fresh (walking, standing, sitting, lying, pets, rings, etc.)
- How to price yourself
- Post-processing tips for before and after transformations
You will also learn how to answer these common questions:
- Do you have an assistant?
- Who do you go through for your blog?
- Do you offer surprise proposal shoots?
- How do you accept payments?
- Do you play music at your sessions?
- What do you do if a couple breaks up and you have their engagement photos?
- Do you offer mini sessions?
- How did you come up with your branding?
- And much more
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents for any purpose is prohibited. This product was made for the purpose of educational use for professional photographers. It is not to be resold or redistributed for any purpose, including, but not limited to: sharing in workshops, lectures, or other classroom settings.
A Sneak Peek Into The Guide
Couple Portraits, Unlocked
Now, at last, you will be one of those favored few photographers who have unlocked all the secrets of couple portraits.
With this handy guide, you will quickly become the first person everyone thinks of when they need that amazing engagement photo or holiday card image.
Never again will you struggle with awkward, unnatural posing or unflattering light.
Not only will your results be stunning, but you’ll also acquire amazing skills for communication and collaboration with couples from all walks of life.
It takes a special person to connect with a couple in a meaningful way, to see all the beauty in their pairing, no matter who they are or what they look like.
After all, every couple in love is photogenic. They just need you to bring it out.
Once you become that talented photographer who finds the beauty in every couple, your services will be in demand everywhere.
Couples are the central focal point of almost every photography niche. And the photographer who masters them has mastered everything.
This guide is so essential that most photographers pay the selling price of $129.99 just to have it on hand. But you don’t have to.
Get The Ultimate Guide To Couple Portraits Today