A Boudoir Magazine Crammed With Practical Photography Tips
Boudoir Magazine Collection For Endless Inspiration
If you’re like most photographers, you’re constantly searching for new ways to take your artistry to the next level.
When it comes to boudoir, nude, or portrait photography, there’s always a moment when inspiration runs dry.
Whether you’ve run out of creative poses or you’re tired of using the same old settings over and over, there’s always a point when you find yourself in a rut.
So what do you do?
There’s a limit to how much inspiration you can squeeze out of Instagram and Pinterest.
Boudoir Magazine provides some unique ideas but these magazines and photography books cost money, and offer a limited number of ideas. Once you’ve used these up, they’re no longer worth the money you spent.
As for classes, who has the time? Or for that matter, the money?
So you find yourself back to the drawing board again, experimenting with your own ideas as well as you can.
Yet it sometimes feels like a waste of time, especially when you know that hundreds of photographers of all walks of life have already taken this journey.
If only there were an easy way to look at the body of professional work that already exists, to learn from it, and to incorporate that learning into your own workflow creatively.
Well, your golden opportunity has arrived. Here’s a boudoir magazine collection that will help you out!
A Boudoir Magazine For Aspiring Professionals
This bundle brings you 85 issues of Goodlight magazines. These are crammed with top-quality photography to inspire you, as well as practical articles on a variety of topics, including:
- Vintage TfP shooting
- Fine art portraits
- Aesthetics and locations
- SEO for photographers
- Setting the mood through colors
- The 50m f/1.4
- Collaborations for fantasy photography
- The richness of a chocolate melanin skin tone
- Tips for portraits in a swimming pool
- Trendy posing tips
- Glamour photography concepts
- Uplighting an athletic masculine figure
- Versatile locations
- Introduction to infrared portrait photography
- Capturing the gracefulness of a dancer
- Surface detail
- Capturing authenticity
- Conceptual beauty portraits with four lighting set-up
- Portfolio leverage with cosplay photoshoots
- Creating a rippling effect
- Golden opportunities with OCF
- Creative portraits
- Bare and beautiful
- Seeing through the hype
- Symmetry and silhouette
- Highlights and shadows
- Light and mood
- Using a white umbrella for soft lighting
- Capturing the intricate details of a romance
- The best boudoir lens
- Using speedlights for conceptual photography
- Low-key lighting for fitness
- Lighting lesson
- Versatile two-light setup
- Injecting irony in a stylized conceptual series
- A fashion photographer’s journey
- HSS made easy
- UV photoshoot tips
- A creative long exposure tutorial
- A whimsical beauty editorial with a retro feel
- Celebrity editorial portraits
- How to crush your competition
- Street photography at night
- Large light sources
- The right color gels for dark skin
- Floating objects
- Creating a Victorian period editorial on a budget
- Ski and snowboard photography
- How to create compelling characters from scratch
- Holi powder portrait
- Capturing India’s secret haven with one flash everywhere
- Small studio fashion shoot
- Using a beach location to portray a dramatically tough workout
- Beauty photography on a budget
- Nudes against the light
- Conceptual photography with multiple stories using one speedlight
- Hydro illuminations
- Basics for rim lighting and backlighting effect
- Flash for fantasy
- Steam glam
- And much more!
Some Of The Editions In The Bundle
Some Amazing User Reviews
Endless Inspiration, One Convenient Bundle
All 85 of these magazines come to you in a convenient PDF format, which you can access on your device any time.
And every issue is crammed from cover to cover with the newest trends and ideas to revolutionize your photography.
You will find yourself referring to these issues over and over again. The boudoir magazine issue is something you’ll use throughout to level up your boudoir shoots.
And with so many great articles, tips, and examples you will never run out.
Most photographers would pay any price to get out of a rut and stay out of it, because a rut can be a death sentence to any aspiring artist.
And you don’t even have to go into debt to access this incredible source of inspiration.
It not only has boudoir magazine but portrait, fashion & other photography tips to help you take your photography career to new heights.
These 85 issues, a $425 value, are currently on offer for just $39. It’s a deal that no savvy photographer can afford to miss. So what are you waiting for?
You can also check Michael Zelbel’s 30 Unique Boudoir Poses In 30 Minutes eBook at 40% off.