Nick Saglimbeni creates epic photography, and this bundle of 3 tutorials helps you to do the same.
Photographer Nick Saglimbeni has shot for some of the top celebrities, biggest brands, and most famous influencers. He does this by creating epic, gorgeous photos that truly stand out. With this massive 3-tutorial bundle, you’re going to learn everything you’ll need to know to retouch, light, and composite your photos.
For a very limited time, we are offering all these 3 high-value tutorials in one bundle at a sweet price of $49 only.
You will learn the following and more:
- How the pros direct large-scale photoshoots
- Lighting a massive space like a big warehouse
- Using mirrors to redirect the sun
- Balancing multiple light sources
- Making hair & skin glow
- Working with smoke & fog
- Motivating your light sources (making your artificial light seem natural)
- Finding gorgeous composition in relation to your available light
You are purchasing the “digital download” version of Mastering Lighting.
You will learn:
- – The secret and trademarked “SlickForce” system used by Nick to retouch his magazine covers
- – How to achieve great-looking skin while avoiding the dreaded “plastic” look
- – Brutal mistakes that retouchers make and how you can avoid them
- – Solutions to even the toughest & impractical editing challenges
- – How easy it is to acquire the skills of a pro retoucher with the right guidance
- – Techniques that you can easily incorporate into your existing workflow
- – How to make a girl look naturally flawless as if the picture was never retouched
- The necessary tools and how to use them – right in Photoshop
- How to refine the edges on tricky hair
- How to manipulate the environment by adding shadows, clouds, and artificial skies
- Transforming a normal image into a fantasy world
- Adding mood to your picture with fog, road cracks, and color filters
- Changing the direction of light to make the composite more believable
- Combine all the skills together to create a masterpiece