Incredible studio lighting techniques
It’s a great feeling to be able to control your lighting 100%. That’s the benefit of shooting in-studio.
What if I don’t have a studio?
You don’t actually need your own studio to shoot studio-style portraits.
Damien Lovegrove will explain to you how you can create your own studio anywhere (including your own living room) and take gorgeous shots. All you need is the right type of lighting and a simple background.
After you watch these videos, you’ll have the technical knowledge, understanding and creative confidence to create the same amazing shots as Damien Lovegrove.
Everything you need to know about producing stunning studio portraits by Damien Lovegrove
You’ll get to see several different photos and he will take you through the step by step process of how each shot is created.
Learn where to place your lights for the most flattering images.
Discover the same camera settings he used.
Find out how to best compose shots and what additional accessories may work to enhance the quality of the image.
You’ll be able to reproduce the same great lighting created by him after watching his comprehensive tutorials.
What exactly will you get?
Over 3 hours 20 minutes of content separated into 36 chapters.
- Learn how to create a ‘studio’ environment anywhere!
- Comprehensive coverage of studio lighting systems.
- Shot in full HD on Canon 5D Mark II cameras.
- Edited in real time to show each set up from the start to the finish.
- Includes guidance on composition, posing and picture design.
- Full of advice, handy tips, and technical information.
- No props were used in the entire videos except a stool.