It’s true. We embrace the beauty of boudoir photography because we are artists. Not marketers.
And yet, there is also the awkward necessity of earning a living. This puts us in the uncomfortable position of having to sell our work.
If you’re like most of us, there are lots of things you’d rather be doing.
You want to channel all your passion and creativity into your next boudoir photoshoot so it can be as amazing as you are imagining.
Then reality hits, and you know that even the best boudoir photoshoot will fail without the right marketing resources.
This is especially tricky because boudoir photography is unique. You can’t use the same resources as you would for other genres. Which means you can’t just “borrow” something that worked for someone else.
You need your own set of unique materials, prepared and ready to go. And they need to be an accurate reflection of all the intimacy and realism of your work. But who has time to develop all that?
It would be great if you had a collection of pre-made resources just for you. Is that even possible?
We say yes.
Everything You’ll Need To Market Your Boudoir Business
18 Articles which can be posted directly on your blog or website. Ranging from 200 to 400 words each.
- Will My Boudoir Images Be Posted Online?
- Boudoir Session Checklist
- Boudoir your FAQ Answered
- The Biggest Mistakes People Make Before A Boudoir Session
- What Is A Couple’s Boudoir Session?
- How To Prepare For Your Couple’s Boudoir Session
- 4 Tips To Rock Your Boudoir Shoot
- Loving Your Body & Quitting The Comparison Game
- Loving Your Curves During A Boudoir Session
- For The Military Wife – Why Boudoir Images Matter
- Reward Yourself With A Boudoir Session Once You Hit Your Weight-loss Goal
- Should Your Purchase A Boudoir Book or Album?
- Come Join My VIP Boudoir Club
- What’s Boudoir Photography? I’ll Explain…
- Why Do You Charge So Much For A Boudoir Session?
- Why Having Boudoir Pictures of your Wife is Amazing!
- Why I Chose to Empower Women via Boudoir Photography
- Why Obsessing Over Social Media Pics Before Your Photography Session is a Recipe for Disaster
Ten pre-written marketing emails with the following subjects.
- Boudoir Session Email Inquiry
- Boudoir Follow Up
- Preparing For Your Boudoir Session
- Debunking 5 Boudoir Myths
- My Boudoir Experience
- Different Ways To Gift Your Boudoir Images To Your Partner
- Why Makeup & Hair Is Important To Have Done the Day Of
- Boudoir Is Not Just For You | Couple’s Boudoir
- Step Inside Our Closet | Boudoir Lingerie Closet
- Do I Need To Lose 10lbs Before My Boudoir Session?
You’ll also receive the following resources to use on your website and social media.
- 5 About Me Introductions/ Website Biographies
- 6 Social Media Posts To Drive Traffic to Your Newsletter
- Why You Should Hire Me Prewritten Text
- 6 Boudoir Instagram Story Templates for Canva
- 10 Boudoir Instagram Square Templates for Canva
- Boudoir Follow Up Scripts
These older content articles are included at no extra charge:
- Boudoir FAQ’s
- Boudoir Faux Pas
- Boudoir Parties
- Choosing What to Wear for your Boudoir Session
- Incorporating Your Partner’s Interest
- Plus Sized Boudoir Sessions
- Relaxing for your Boudoir Session
- 5 Things You Can Do with your Boudoir Photos
- Tips to Prepare for your Boudoir Session
- Why Have Your Hair & Makeup Professionally Done
All materials can be conveniently downloaded as Word docs or PDF files.
Some Snippets From The Deal!
The Best Investment You’ll Ever Make
As you can see, this package provides you with every marketing resource you’ll ever need!
A broad range of materials allows you to appeal to a diverse audience. You can easily reach out to potential clients who would never have noticed you before.
The result? Your boudoir photography business will grow effortlessly and exponentially.
And with so much content pre-made for you, you’ll suddenly find a lot of your valuable time freed up for other things!
Like making your next boudoir photoshoot as magical as you possibly can.
More clients, more time, better photos…it all adds up to a big picture of success and enjoyment that you never imagined before.
Let us take all the mundane marketing tasks off your plate and watch how your photography business is transformed.
Now is the best time to make the change. Because we are currently offering this bundle, which has a $175 value, for the unbeatable deal price of just $19.99.
Less than $20 to instantly free up your time and build your client base?
Sounds like a no-brainer, doesn’t it?
So don’t waste any time!
Grab this chance to make your next boudoir photoshoot truly unforgettable!